1. Permits: in some communities, permits can take a day; in others, sometimes up to two weeks.
2. Financing: in many cases, financing can be acquired in two-three days; however, some types of loans can take up to a month or more.
3. Location: choosing the optimal location for your structure is a critical component, and may involve some time to work out the appropriate logistics.
4. Design elements: decisions are also needed involving siding color, shingles, door and window locations, etc.
5. Concrete: once the above considerations have be settled, the order is given to the concrete contractor to put into their schedule. It is put in line based on the day the order is received, and the equipment and manpower needed. Our goal is to get the concrete poured as soon as possible.