Contest starts January 15, 2018 and ends April 30, 2018.
24′ x 24′ garage built on your lot and your concrete
Building/Prize includes standard roof system
Roof truss 4/12 and 30-year shingles (3-tab)
½ OSB roof sheathing
7/16 OSB wall sheathing
Walk-in door w/glass (one)
16×7 C.H.I. Overhead Door model #2283 (one)
Site must be accessible, no carry-in
2×4 studs 16″ O.C.
OFFICIAL RULES/CONSUMER DISCLOSURE
- You must be at least 18 years of age to enter and win. No purchase necessary to enter.
- By participating in this promotion, an individual agrees to release his/her name, address and phone number to the participating dealer. Winners agree to have their names and photos used for marketing purposes.
- Entire entry form must be filled out completely. Entry form will not be returned. Any incomplete or illegible forms will be disqualified. All entries must be submitted to Coach House Garages, Arthur, IL by noon May 3, 2018.
- A finalist drawing will be held on May 4, 2018. All finalist will be contacted the following week to determine if the address listed is within our building territory and suitable for a garage.
- A random drawing of all finalists will be held at 12:00 p.m. C.S.T. on May 15, 2018 at Coach House Garages, Arthur, IL. Winner need not be present to win. Winner will be contacted immediately. The prize must be claimed by winner within 15 days or it will be forfeited.
- The winner is responsible for paying all tax, license fees, permit fees, variances and any associated costs.
- Transferring of the prize and determination of value is at the discretion of Coach House Garages, Arthur, IL. Coach House Garages is not responsible for, and offers no warranties regarding the prize. Other restrictions may apply.
- Winner may exchange prize value for their custom design garage by credit or check if payment has been made to Coach House Garages and building built 1-15-18 to 4-30-18. Prize value $17,500 building and concrete allowance.
- To Enter – 4 ways. Four per household, one per format (4 maximum)
Attend home show and fill out form
On-site design consultation with Coach House Garages Representative
Purchase a Coach House Garage during contest dates
Submit the entry form located on our website: www.coachhousegarages.com
- No substitution of the building/prize will be allowed. Coach House Garages may allow winner credit for value of prize towards a purchase of custom size for consumer.
- Coach House Garages remains the final judge and makes the final determination of all awarded prizes. Coach House Garages reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this promotion or disqualify individuals from participation should individuals’ conduct or events beyond the sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of this game.
- Coach House Garages shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, cost or expense arising directly or indirectly in connection with this promotion.
- Coach House Garages is not responsible for typographical, mechanical or other errors.
- Current employees of Coach House Garages, Coach House Inc. and Coach House Garages Dealers are not eligible to play and win. Family members of these individuals living in the same household are also not eligible.
- Coach House Garages reserves the right to make rule or contest changes without notice at any time and reserves the right to change the aforementioned contest dates without notice. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to all of the terms and conditions of these rules and agrees to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the contest judges. Each entrant waives the right to assert, as a cost of winning any prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption, misuse or possession of any prize and/or the loss of misdirection of any prize. The decision of the Coach House Garages management in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and the official rules. If the winner is found in violation of these rules; he/she may forfeit his/her prize. Coach House Garages, its representative, agencies and employees, are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of contest prizes, and are not responsible for any changes or difficulties in prize delivery.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Void where prohibited.
- Winning building/prize must be built in a Coach House Garages market/service area. Market/service area to be determined by Coach House Garages sole discretion. Winner must build garage in the 2018 calendar year.
- One winner of the Great Garage Giveaway.